Virtual Dance Competition
ENTER OUR FREE DANCE TALENT SHOW!
Lets Have Some Fun!
We may be stuck at home but there’s no reason not to have some dance fun and a chance to win some prizes.
Throughout the next few weeks we will be running our Virtual Evolutionary Images Dance Show with a number of categories.
There will be a prize for each catergory winner and an overall grand prize for the Greatest Evolutionary Images Dancer!
Every Tuesday for the next few weeks we will open a dance category. To enter just fill in the form below and upload your photo for that weeks category.
The images will then uploaded to an ablum on our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/EvolutionaryImages/ for voting.
Once the album goes live you need to get your family and friends voting straight away. The photo with the most Likes and Loves will be the winner of that category.
Once we have all the winners of all categories, we will pick the Best Of The Best winner for the top prize.
- Your photo must be taken during lockdown! We want you to get in your garden/living room (wherever safe) and make your move!
- Your photo must be uploaded by 8pm on Friday’s
- Voting will start on Saturday’s at Midday
- Voting will finish on Tuesday’s at Midday
- Photo must NOT be a professional image
- The photos are judged on Facebook Likes/Loves
- We reserve the right to disqualify/not use images deemed unsuitable.
- You may enter multiple categories BUT you can only win once!
- Don’t forget, it’s for fun!
- Each round winner will receive a voucher for an Evolutionary Images dance portrait session plus a 30″ x 20″ poster print!
- Grand prize winner will receive a dance portrait session plus a 20″ premium framed wall product, in total making this prize worth over £500!
FINAL ROUND – YOUR CHOICE
For our FINAL ROUND the choice is yours! We want to see your favourite dance pose. Whatever you want to show us, whatever genre, whatever the age!
Entries will close Saturday 30th May at 3pm! Voting will start Sunday 31 at 9am until Wednesday 3rd June at 6pm!
- The portrait session will be held at our studio, Constance Way, Widnes, WA8 0QR
- Your portrait session will last up to 2 hours.
- At the end of the shoot we will arrange a viewing appointment which will be within two weeks of the shoot, during which you will view the images and choose your prize and purchase any additional image (there is no obligation to buy).
- At your viewing and ordering appointment you will be given the opportunity to purchase wall art, albums and collections
- The prize cannot be used for sessions already booked
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers
- Parent/guardian must be present at all times.
- There is no cash alternatives to any prizes.